Saturday, February 7, 2015

Play with my New Toys

Last week I broke down and purchased the Silhouette Cameo machine and a binding machine.  Ed is ice fishing this weekend, so I finally had a chance to really do some playing.  The attached picture is of a cookbook that I put together today using the Cameo, the binding machine, and the following Stampin' Up! supplies:  Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (133704 Typset), Black Cardstock (121045), 3/4" Black Chevron Ribbon (130010), 3/4" Cherry Cobbler Ribbon (130012), 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (120992), 1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon (119261.)

I've never been a very good cook, but for years I've wanted to take a few classes.  Well, that starts tonight.  I'm attending the Woodward Group Radio Cooking Show at Kaukauna High School.  We'll see how things go.

Hopefully this book will be filled with recipes that I've had success with.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!















No comments:

Post a Comment