Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bringing My Blog Back to Life....

Well, yesterday was a relatively balmy January Wisconsin day - with the temperature in the upper 20's.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the front door this morning to snow and a whipping bitter wind - I guess I shouldn't be surprised - it is Wisconsin after all:)  It makes for a perfect day to hunker down in my craft room with the gas fireplace on high!

As is obvious from the 18 month lag since my last post, I have been sorely lacking in updating my blog.  However, when I received an invite from the awesomely talented Sarah Simon to participate in a Blog Hop - how could I say no!  That post will appear tomorrow morning.

As a test, today I'm posting one of the cards I created for my card buffet yesterday.  We had a great time (as always!)

This card utilizes the Chalk Talk Stamp Set (W-13061/C-130634), Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon (130010), Chalk Talk Framelits (129983), Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (137365), Heart from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (133787), Island Indigo CS (122923), Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad (126986),  Black CS (121045), Whisper White CS (124302), Rhinestones Basic Jewels (119246)

I thought this would make a nice masculine Valentines Day card.

Hope you enjoy and check back in tomorrow for my Blog Hop post!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment