Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 10 - Go Packers!

As I'm typing this, the Packer game is on.  It's not going well, so I'm distracting myself by taking care of some "blog business"!  Day 10 from 365 - A Daily Creative Journal asks me to "Use water as your medium/inspiration today."  The easy way to fulfill this one would be to scrapbook one of my many bodies of water photos, but I chose to go a different route - this is a fancy fold card using Island Indigo cardstock - Island Indigo is a beautiful new In-Color from the SU! Idea Book and Catalog. The card also uses Twitterpated DSP from the Occasions Mini-Catalog, the Everyday Elegance stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration Mini-Catalog, and matching Island Indigo ink.  But my favorite accessory that I used was the new Blossom punch from the Occasions Mini-Catalog - so fun!

You'll notice that the card is finished with a DSP belly band.


No comments:

Post a Comment