Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5 - My Favorite So Far

Today's creative challenge was "What do you collect?  Work with a collection of objects you have in your home."  I asked my husband what was the first thing that came to his mind...to be honest he said cats, which is weird and not true:)  Then he said purses, well duh!  That was my first thought too.  I LOVE bags, purses, and totes.  Because of that, I recently signed up to sell Thirty-One Gifts - a company that sells very cool personalized bags and totes - it's like a match made in heaven - I love stamping and scrapping...which means I need bags and totes...and Thirty-One sells bags and totes!

To that end, I decided to do a two page layout of my favorite collection.  I used both Wild Wasabi and Tangerine Tango Stampin' Up! cardstock along with Antique brads in the center of the paper flowers.  The paper flowers were made with the Fancy Flower and 5-Petal Flower punches.



No comments:

Post a Comment