Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9 - Cheating AGAIN!

Obviously the author of my 365 - A Creativity Journal - was not aware of how picky I am about food.  I mean first it was using Fruits and Veggies as inspiration, and now "use your breakfast for something creative before you eat it."  What kind of a challenge is that?

So once again, I'm going off script.  I decided to use a card and envelope set I bought off the SU! Clearance Rack - so unfortunately, this set is no longer available.  I added some Pretty In Pink and Baja Breeze cardstock and ruffled ribbon to create a great set of cards.

Since we're being honest, you'll notice if you're keeping track that I actually skipped Day 8.  It challenged me to alter a book - coincidentally I had found a great tutorial on how to turn an old hard cover book into a Nook/Kindle cover.  So, I got out my awesome SU! fabric and got to work.  Well, the end result was...less than stellar - certainly not "blog worthy".  So I actually did create something on Day 8, I'm just not sharing!  Enjoy the pictures of the cards I made (in less than 10 minutes I might add!)


No comments:

Post a Comment