Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 6 - Apparently I Take Weekends Off

It wasn't my intent, but that's what happened.  The challenge for Day 6 had something to do with fruits and vegetables - are you kidding me?  So, I did something different - but still creative.  This is the card box we got as a make & take at Convention last summer - they don't give you enough time to finish all of them, so the box came home with me.  It comes with templates to cover the box, so all you have to come up with is how you're going to decorate it.

I used the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series paper from the Sale-A-Bration Mini-Catalog that goes live on January 24th, along with Pool Party cardstock, Calypso Coral cardstock and my favorite Antique brads.  As a reminder, the Everyday Enchantment DSP is available for FREE with a $50 order beginning on January 24th - what a deal! I finished it off by using the Labels Collection Framelits from the 2012 Occasions Mini-Catalog which went live on January 3rd.

This will be a gift to my dear friend Jean - she has been very supportive lately and I want to let her know I appreciate it.  I will be filling it with all occasion cards that we can use at work for various events that need to be celebrated.

My plan is to also take care of Day 7 and get it posted by later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment